In Transit

In Transit

Travel Forms for All Occasions

Is your child flying overseas? Or are you taking a business trip, and want to leave behind a medical consent form?

A new Web site,, offers a variety of legal forms that a traveling parent or child might need, whether it’s paperwork that authorizes one parent to take a child to a foreign country without the other parent (yes, you need a form for that) or medical authorization forms in cases of emergency. Each watermarked form costs $15 to $17, including shipping.

The site was started by Linda Kagan, a lawyer and mother from New York City. “Every time I traveled on business, I held my breath while on the plane, hoping that something wouldn’t happen to my kids and I’d be unreachable,” she said. “I wanted to make sure that whoever had them had all the information that I have personally in one cohesive document.”

Ms. Kagan said she wanted to supply parents with the legal paperwork for peace of mind, without having to go to expensive lawyers. “I wanted to create a bullet proof form,” she said, “so that when you get to the airport, it will work for you.”


-Hilary Howard


Want more info? Click here

Copyright © 2021 · Genuine Access™· All Rights Reserved · Custom Wordpress Design by FMMG · Legal · Privacy Policy · Log in